Hi there, are you ready for Spring? We are! It’s time for the Tidy Up Tenkiller Spring Cleaning.Registration is open at the www.laketenkiller.com website.
Scheduled for Friday, March 27 & Saturday, March 28 from10 am to 3 pm We’ll be working the shorelines via boat from Chicken Creekto SixShooter to Cookson Bluff to Burnt Cabin Ridge, to Black Gum Landing to Snake Creek campground to BuckhornCove and back to Chicken Creek. Land clean up will be focused via boat taxi to Snake Creek Island and Burnt CabinRidge from Chicken Creek South Boat ramp/Pavilion. Roll-off dumpsters will be placed at Chicken Creek South,Burnt Cabin, Blackgum Landing and Snake Creek campground. How we could use your help:
- Looking for at least 30-40 volunteers each day
- Looking for at least 5-10 boats each day. Any helpfrom Marinaswould be terrific.
- Any help you can provide to get the word our is appreciated.
- Donations (monetary or in-kind) for door prizes andvolunteer appreciation gifts.
- Please share any ideas you have to make this event evenmore effective.
Let us know how you can support this effort.